V.I.OPOV-HD Shooting Kit
The POV-HD is probably the toughest point of view camera available today.
IP67 certified and widely used in a wide variety of extreme environments due to the unit's dust, water and shockproof ratings and ability to handle extreme temperatures.
£49.95 per day
V.I.O POV-HDKit Contents
- • 1 x POV-HD Recorder (CPU)
- • 1 x Wide angled camera head (160 degrees)
- • 1 x Camera cable
- • 1 x Wireless RF remote control
- • 2 x 32 GB SDHC Media Cards.
- • 1 x USB cable
- • 1 x Analog A/V cable (for tv connection)
- • 4 x Re-chargeable AA batteries
- • 1 x Battery charger
- • 1 x Star Mount
- • 1 x Goggle Mount
- • 1 x Tripod Plate
- • 1 x flightcase
- • The POV.HD features new in-field flexibility capabilities and records up to 5 hours of crisp HD video.Thanks to the exceptionally small and robust nature of the POV.HD camera head, options for capturing creative and beautiful video angles are limitless.
- • The recording unit features a 2-inch LCD screen to view footage in the field, edit video and make exposure control adjustments. A simple set of controls allows the user to easily "tag" the best footage in the field, so final editing is finished quickly back in the studio. The recorder, run by Texas Instruments' new Da Vinci DM368 Video Processor, supports a real-time video pipeline that enhances image quality and produces crystal clear 1080p H.264 video.
- • The 2-oz wearable camera head captures 142 degree FOV, at 1080p 30fps - the widest point-of-view camera angle available on the market. The camera head also features video capture at 720p 60fps, a high-quality 6-element glass lens and a native 1080p CMOS sensor designed specifically to produce optimal-quality, Full HD video.
- • The POV.HD is IP67 certified and is commonly used in a wide variety of extreme environments due to the unit's dust, water and shockproof ratings and ability to handle extreme temperatures.
VIDEO > 1080p HD Video
- • Resolution Frame Rate 1080p/30fps, 720p/60fps, 480p/30fps,1080p/24fps
- • Video Codec H.264
- • Video Container MPEG-4
- • Exposure Control Automatic Exposure Control and White Balance
- • Sensor 1/2.7" HD CMOS sensor. 3.0 u meter pixel size
- • Dynamic Range 69dB
- • Sensitivity 3300 mV/(lux-sec)
- • Operating Temp -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- • Processor 32 Bit ARMMicroprocessor, 10 Bit Image
- • Aperture f/2.0, Relative Illumination @ Full field 90%
- • Focus Distance 0.7m – Infinity
- • Field of View 142° (1080p), 95° (720p)
- • Audio Codec AAC
- • Mic Type Monaural Omni-directional Cable-mounted, -40dB sensitivity at 1kHz
- • Resolution 16 Bit Half Duplex
- • Sampling Rate 16kHz
- • SNR 80dB
- • Speaker Monaural 8 ohm Mylar, 0.7W Max
- • Max Storage Media 32GB SDHC
- • File Functions Record, Playback, Delete
- • I/O Ports SD Card Slot, USB 2.0 High Speed (Mini-B),
- • Mic-In, NTSC/PAL Analog TV / Audio Out (Live Stream Capable)
- • Record Time 4.33hrs (1080p 30fps/720p 60fps) 15Mbit/S
- • Image Display 2 Inch LCD Screen, Resolution 640x320
- • Navigation Controls On Recording Unit, Including Quick Mode Select Keysfor Recording, Playback & Set-Up Modes
- • Auxiliary Controls RF Remote Control With Record, Tag & Stop Controls
- • Functionality Record, Tagging, File Navigation Including Select, Playback & Delete. Recording Configurable for either Standard Clip, Loop or Loop and Forward. User-configurable Camera Settings Via Settings Menu Screens.
- • Recording Unit 40mm x 60mm x 167mm, 328 grams
- • (With 4 AA Batteries)
- • Camera Head 58 grams
- • Remote Control 24 grams (With A27 Battery)
- • Digital A-V Cable Approximately 1.5M Length, 128 grams
- • Battery Runtime 4 AA Alkaline/2.5hrs (1080p 30fps/720p 60fps)
- • 4 AA Lithium-Ion /5hrs (1080p/720p
IMAGINGHARDWARE > Advanced Native 1080p CMOS Sensor
OPTICS > Widest 1080p POV On The Market
AUDIO > Built In Mic
DATA HANDLING > 32GB SDHC
USER INTERFACE > Ease Of Use
SIZE & MASS > Lightweight & Compact